The job is both customer-facing and interesting, working as part of the sales team and includes some office/administration work. The role will mainly involve dealing with our customers, both on the telephone and face to face in our showroom at 90 Water Street, Radcliffe M26 4BE.
Job requirements include: booking sales appointments, preparing quotations, following up on sales calls, processing payments, diary management, preparing daily reports, keeping the showroom clean and tidy to company standards, social media and website management and assisting in any other areas as required.
– Ability to quickly learn about our products and services, to confidently engage in sales calls, answering questions from our customers and giving advice.
– Highly organised with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and a helpful, friendly attitude.
– Aptitude in Maths and the ability to grasp the technical basics of blinds
– Competent in using modern IT software and applications. Good working knowledge of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel) as well as e-mail and internet proficient.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Punctual, reliable and flexible
– Experience of a pressurised retail environment
– Team-worker who is comfortable working in an established family business environment and would fit in as part of the team
Working hours to be arranged – please note that this could include Saturday working.
Salary – national minimum wage
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR C.V WITH AN ATTACHED COVER LETTER TO email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
BOTH SHOWROOMS ARE NOW OPEN AGAIN. We would be very pleased to see you and show you all the products we have to offer. Please see main page and contact pages for current opening hours. These times may be subject to change so please call us before visiting. Tel: 01204 382391.
IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF, WE ARE FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE REGARDING SOCIAL DISTANCING.
PLEASE USE THE HAND SANITISERS PROVIDED IN OUR PREMISES AND WEAR A MASK ON ENTERING. THANK YOU.
SENDING BEST WISHES TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR CONTINUED HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELL-BEING.
Due to the spread of the Corona virus (COVID-19), we need to advise you that here at Valley Blinds we are taking this very seriously. If you are feeling unwell on the date of your appointment, we kindly ask you to contact us and will be happy to rearrange it. In order to protect the safety of our customers and staff, please be advised that we could cancel your appointment if we feel that it is not safe for our fitting and measuring staff to attend. We hope you understand this and we wish all our customers continued health and well-being.
We would like to inform all our customers that our shop on Water Street, Radcliffe is CLOSED today Wednesday 6th November. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
WE CAN NOW OFFER PVC / FAUXWOOD 50mm OR 35mm VENETIAN BLINDS DELIVERED DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR!
Please see our new webpage for prices and more information!
We would like to inform all our customers that our shop on Water Street, Radcliffe will be CLOSED this Friday 20th September up and Saturday 21st September. Apologies for any inconvenience. The shop should be open as normal next week. Thank you.
A reminder to all new and existing customers, the last appointment date for orders is Tuesday 5th December to guarantee delivery and fitting for Christmas, Thank you.
Please note that our shop at 90 Water Street is CLOSED MONDAY 17TH JUNE 2019. It will resume normal opening on Tuesday 18th June. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. The showroom on Bradley Fold Trading Estate is open as normal.