The job is both customer-facing and interesting, working as part of the sales team and includes some office/administration work. The role will mainly involve dealing with our customers, both on the telephone and face to face in our showroom at 90 Water Street, Radcliffe M26 4BE.
Job requirements include: booking sales appointments, preparing quotations, following up on sales calls, processing payments, diary management, preparing daily reports, keeping the showroom clean and tidy to company standards, social media and website management and assisting in any other areas as required.
– Ability to quickly learn about our products and services, to confidently engage in sales calls, answering questions from our customers and giving advice.
– Highly organised with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and a helpful, friendly attitude.
– Aptitude in Maths and the ability to grasp the technical basics of blinds
– Competent in using modern IT software and applications. Good working knowledge of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel) as well as e-mail and internet proficient.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Punctual, reliable and flexible
– Experience of a pressurised retail environment
– Team-worker who is comfortable working in an established family business environment and would fit in as part of the team
Working hours to be arranged – please note that this could include Saturday working.
Salary – national minimum wage
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR C.V WITH AN ATTACHED COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Valley Blinds is pleased to announce that following Government advice we are still able to offer a appointments for free measure, survey and Fitting from the 5th of November 2020.Please note that we will be adhering to the Government guidelines on social distancing and the wearing of PPE in customers homes.This includes the wearing of face masks,disposable gloves, aprons and over shoes.We will be carrying hand santizer and will offer are customers disposable gloves to wear when viewing our sample books and swatches.We ask that when we enter our customers homes that you remove all items off the window sills and easy access to the windows ie no furniture in front of the windows.Also if you could make sure that all internal doors are open so we do not touch any handles etc.At the moment our showrooms at 90 Water Street and unit 11 at Bradley Fold Trading Estate are remaining closed until 2nd of December 2020 but we can offer appointment slots so if you would like to view our samples and blinds just give us a call on either 0161 723 0233 or 01204 382391.We hope you are all well and looking forward to seeing you all again soon!
We would like to inform all our customers that our shop on Water Street, Radcliffe will be CLOSED this Friday 20th September up and Saturday 21st September. Apologies for any inconvenience. The shop should be open as normal next week. Thank you.
A reminder to all new and existing customers, the last appointment date for orders is Tuesday 5th December to guarantee delivery and fitting for Christmas, Thank you.
Please note that our shop at 90 Water Street is CLOSED MONDAY 17TH JUNE 2019. It will resume normal opening on Tuesday 18th June. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. The showroom on Bradley Fold Trading Estate is open as normal.
Please note that our shop at 90 Water Street is CLOSED today 2nd May 2017. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. The showroom on Bradley Fold Trading Estate is open as normal.
You can find us advertised in Your Local Bury Magazine!
Valley Blinds new showroom now open on Water Street in Radcliffe. Open 7 days a week. Pop down to see the huge range!