The job is both customer-facing and interesting, working as part of the sales team and includes some office/administration work.
The role will mainly involve dealing with our customers, both on the telephone and face to face in our showroom at 90 Water Street, Radcliffe M26 4BE.
Job requirements include: booking sales appointments, preparing quotations, following up on sales calls, processing payments, diary management, preparing daily reports, keeping the showroom clean and tidy to company standards, social media and website management and assisting in any other areas as required.
– Ability to quickly learn about our products and services, to confidently engage in sales calls, answering questions from our customers and giving advice.
– Highly organised with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and a helpful, friendly attitude.
– Aptitude in Maths and the ability to grasp the technical basics of blinds
– Competent in using modern IT software and applications. Good working knowledge of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel) as well as e-mail and internet proficient.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Punctual, reliable and flexible
– Experience of a pressurised retail environment
– Team-worker who is comfortable working in an established family business environment and would fit in as part of the team