Returns and Exchange Procedure
- Made to measure products are not subject to Distance Selling Regulations and, where incorrect information has been provided, we cannot issue a refund in these circumstances.
- Once we have received correct information, orders will be processed after 24 hours. We cannot begin to process your order until we have all instructions regarding the blinds you require.
- Standard made to measure orders cannot be cancelled after 24 hours from time of ordering.
- You have 48 hours following receipt of your goods to advise us of any faulty or damaged products. You can do this via the contact us page or email enquiry@valley-blinds.
- We reserve the right to ask for digital pictures with regards to any issues you have or to ask for the products to be returned to us for inspection. The item must be securely packed and clearly labelled for return, and a proof of posting must be obtained and retained until we inform you that the product has been received.
- Any faulty products will, of course, be replaced or refunded. No postage and packing paid in purchasing the item or returning the item will be refunded.
- You must take good care of the items and immediately return them at your own expense.
- By buying our products, you agree to these terms.
Returns Address :
Valley Blinds Unit 11, Bradley House, Bradley Fold Trading Estate, Bolton, BL2 6RT