Child safety is of paramount importance. Every Sunwood blind is manufactured to the highest standard and in line with Child Safety legislation EN13120, giving you peace of mind that your Sunwood blind is child safe.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
*Prices include delivery
Standard deliver within 25 working days
Helpful Hints Before You Begin Measuring
For the most accurate measurements, only use a steel tape measure.
Don’t mix up width and height measurements. Always follow the width by height format (W x H) and mark them as such. Measure to the nearest 5mm
If you’re measuring for more than one window, measure each one individually – never assume that your windows are the same size, even if they may look alike.
How to measure
Inside mount faux wood blinds are installed inside the window frame or casing – they provide a sleek, clean look which can showcase your window size and moldings. If you’re interested in measuring for inside mount faux wood blinds, follow these steps:
Measure the depth of your window frame, from the front of the opening to the glass. You’ll need this measurement to ensure your window recess meets the minimum depth requirement for an inside mount. Refer to the Mounting Requirements section for the window treatment you’ve chosen to ensure your window meets the requirement for an inside mount.
Measure the width of each window opening. Record the width at the top, middle, and bottom of your window opening. Circle the narrowest measurement of the three – this is the number you submit for your window’s width.
Measure the height of your window opening in three places: left, center, and right. Circle the tallest measurement - this is the number you submit for your window’s height.
Order at the exact opening size with no deductions taken. The factory will take deductions during production.
Double check that your measurements follow the width by height format (W x H).
How to install
If you measured for inside mount faux wood blinds, follow these simple installation steps:
1. Position your mounting brackets at reference points that are flush and level with the window frame – mark the screw holes with a pencil. If your blinds come with a decorative valance, set the brackets further into the opening to leave room for the valance to sit. We recommend marking diagonal holes to ensure a secure installation. To make it easier to fasten your screws, create starter holes by tapping a screw with a hammer or using a drill bit.
2. Insert two screws to secure your first bracket, and repeat the steps for the bracket on the opposite side of your window. Once they are straight and aligned, fasten and tighten the screws.
3. Install any additional support brackets that may be included. Use a steel measuring tape or level tool to ensure alignment. Center support brackets will need to be positioned off-center as to not interfere with any internal working mechanisms.
4. Snap the included valance clips over the headrail – space your valance clips evenly as to not interfere with any mechanisms inside the blinds.
5. Slide the headrail into the brackets. Close the bracket covers by pressing up on the bottom of the bracket with your thumbs while lowering the front part of the bracket until they snap into place.
6.Snap the valance into your valance clips.
7. Test your new blinds. Use the pull cord to slowly raise and lower your blinds, and tilt your slats by either adjusting the tilt cord or rotating the wand.
Delivery willl be made within 30 days of the day after your order was placed, unless a later date is agreed with you. We normally aim to deliver Goods within approx 14 working days of acceptance of Your order. The date notified to You will be an estimate only and We give no guaranty that We will be able to deliver on that date.
Our Goods are despatched by National Courier, upon arrival You are required to open and inspect the Goods for sign of damage, if there is any damage to the packaging or Goods then you must sign the slip Goods Damaged and inform Us immediately. If You do not have the time to inspect the Goods then the slip must be signed ‘Packaging marked, Goods uninspected’, failure to follow these steps may result in the Goods not being replaced.